- Our teaching staff will assess students’ literacy, numeracy, and social development. This is also a time when our staff will meet with parents and caregivers to set learning and development goals for the year.
- Is when our teaching staff will prepare written reports for each child and organise individual parent interviews to provide families with an update on student achievement and developmental progress.
- Our parents and caregiver interviews are conducted online and face to face.
- ongoing summative and formative assessment by conducted by our teaching staff
- End of year assessments are completed by our teaching staff. Our staff prepare the end of year written reports, and our end of year parent interviews are conducted in November.